|
Simple Dimple.
Wednesday, August 06, 2008
It's been so hectic lately.Yesterday was a full working day for me.Today's a new day.& today's WEDNESDAY.Fucking awesome ((:
I was given one day mc.Thank God.I really needed that.I guess I would collapse away if I push myself harder.The fever aint subsiding and the nose seems to be forever blocked.Thank God Dee's with me last night when I knocked off from work.He seems to take the sorrows away.
Thank God for the end of IMH posting.It was superbly fun,but I guess it can never beat the feeling of importance while tending to patience in medical ward.It was a whole different environment when I stepped into IMH.It felt quieter,much more peaceful.So peaceful that your hair could rise and there'll be a tingling feeling down your spine.Nothing scary though.I just can't help but think what the heck is going through the mind of these unfortunate people.They weren't themselves no matter how normal they are.I really pray that I won't land in that state.Astaghfirullahalazim.
Thank God Im back in CGH.Im rushing to complete my skills.I'm more focused right now.It's good that I have so much support from my besties.Thanks guys.All of you are my motivation to move on and live a happier life (:
In life,there's bound to be ups and downs.I have been so negative for the past few months.It's eating me up slowly on the inside.But now,changes are slowly taking place and that's a good progress for me.I'll learn to be a happier person.
You know what?I get pissed off easily.But nowadays,I let everything go.If it's done,it's done.No use harping on it or I'll get hypertension.If only some people learn how to let go,even the smallest of problems wont appear humongous.
I love my friends.It's ok not to have a best friend but to have a close friend would be a blessing.I know I can count on certain people when Im down.I have many friends.But not many know about me.I miss my girlfriends.I miss my boyfriends.I miss the times we'd sit and talk about so many different things.Now everyone's busy with work,studies & their own lives.If you give me an hour to spend with them,I'd be utterly happy.Happy beyond words.
But dear God,thank You for granting my wish.At least I have friends who would be there for me during my suckiest days.
Dear God,thank You for finding me a very good guy.I'm not asking for more right now.
& dear God,protect my love and my loved ones ok?Should anything happen to them,I think I'd breakdown.
If you love someone,let them go.If they come back to you,they're yours.If they dont,then they're never meant to be.
Since none came back,I shouldnt be begging for anything.What's not meant to be,is not meant to be.So face it Shif and be strong.You have lightyears awaiting and you know now you've found someone who will truly treasure you.
So here I am,the just-a-girl who regained her confidence to love and be loved again.To express her feelings be it it's a happy,angry or sad feeling.To be happy and enjoy every moment of her waking life.
Which reminds me of something.During my posting ar IMH,we were sitting with a group of residents & a friend of mine popped a very simple question.
*When is the happiest moment of your life?
I answered : When i get to wake up in the morning,to be able to breathe and feel the air & continue to see the people I love.When I know I havent died.When I know I can live life again and waiting to see what's there waiting for me tomorrow.
(:
Life's a fucking gamble.It is.I gambled with love & i gained a lot of love.
& to those people whom I've talked,shared and cried with,live life to the fullest.You never know when it'll be taken away from you.
2:38 pm
|